Monday, February 14, 2011

Beginning of February to Now.

Now it is February and we are half way through it. Things are going well and still liking my job... well... internship. It has been great working with the people I have so far. The only drawback to my experience so far is it is very hard to get a photo story going because the paper is expecting something super unique. I think it would be nice just to do some kind of photo essay or a story just because it can be visually interesting. I am craving the photo story and some video work. Here are some photos from the beginning of February to this past Friday. I am going to try to start posting some of my work once a week. We'll see how that goes. Photos shown are from Snowpocalypse (which my boss tells me the next day I should have sent it to AP, ARG!), feature on an award winning high school television station, a sports feature on Kirk Gibson's son who plays hockey, and a 7th grade class preparing a play for Black History Month.




No comments:

Post a Comment