Friday, June 1, 2012

April at The Saginaw News

April was a fun month. Got to shoot some hockey which is increasing becoming my favorite sport to shoot. I shot lacrosse for the first time and it is still a learning process but I hope to shoot more of it. Its super fun to watch. I hope where ever I end up, they have lacrosse. Got to meet Magic Johnson again. I think the funniest thing from the month of April is during a disaster simulation of a 100 car crash, the volunteer victims were fed pizza 5 minutes into the drill.

Here are some photos from Saginaw Spirit hockey, fishing festival, the disaster simulation, lacrosse, soccer, and opening ceremonies of a little league.


Note. You can click the images into a gallery view and they will appear bigger.









No comments:

Post a Comment