Thursday, September 13, 2012

June at The Saginaw News, The Final Month.

The last month in Saginaw was great. I had a lot of fun. Between meeting great people at the Bavarian Festival in Frankenmuth, a great trip to high school state championship baseball, and over photographing a press conference. The organizers were awesome at the Bavarian Festival. If I ever change careers and want a 9-5 job, I am looking at Frankenmuth. What a great community. Friendly people and very accepting. I traveled a lot of miles between high school regional in soccer, baseball, and softball. It was fun to see Michigan on the road which I do not see very often. I am usually traveling in southeastern region.

Here are some images I shot from the Bavarian Festival, Jazz on Jefferson, high school baseball state championships, and a press conference about a drive by shooting where a little girl was hit.










No comments:

Post a Comment