Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New city, new adventure. Ann Arbor month one.

After I ended at The Flint Journal, I took about two months off to go do one of the things I love to do most, go volunteer time to be a camp counselor. Had some ups and downs during those two months. One of the biggest ups was landing the first ever multimedia photojournalist intern spot at AnnArbor.com, formerly The Ann Arbor News. It feels great to get back into the swing of things. Since it is the first time for them to have photo interns, it seems like a great way to hopefully help being apart of setting up a great program for future interns.

So far at my first month at AnnArbor.com, I have been shooting a lot of sports given the schedule I have. University of Michigan football rules in the city especially with them doing so well. I had the privilege to shoot the first ever night game at The Big House. Besides that, I had the chance to do two multimedia pieces. My parkour piece is included in the post.







No comments:

Post a Comment