Friday, February 10, 2012

October 2011, Ann Arbor Month Two

My second month in Ann Arbor went well. It is great shooting along side great photographers. Working at Big Ten sporting events, I get to see a lot of awesome photographers from all over and it is great to get to know them. Still this month shot a lot of sports especially college football at U fo M and at EMU. I even got to travel a CMU and Toledo to shoot some football. It was nice to see some familiar faces when I shot EMU vs CMU football.

It was an o.k. month for photos. The following pictures are from U of M Homecoming game against Purdue, a Zombie Walk along with multimedia piece at the bottom, when Eric Cantor came to speak at U of M, a football deject moment, swimming meet, and EMU at CMU football.












2 comments:

  1. Cool swimming photo. Never thought of shooting from that angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is something I am going to work on till I get it perfect. It was the last match and I just thought of it.

    ReplyDelete