Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February at The Saginaw News

February was a lot better for me. I think I came out with some pretty cool images, especially in the last few weeks. Some were from unfortunate circumstances, but it is part of the job. I had a good month shooting sports. Getting better at the sports action. I thank my stint in Ann Arbor for that, but it is a huge change of pace from College to High School sports again. I got a bit spoiled.

This month was also POY for the Michigan Press Photographers Association. Unfortunately I came out with nothing, but I did here some of my entries did hold up for a while. My alma mater, CMU, came out with a total of 15 awards. Sweeping CPOY for the 3rd year in a row. Proud of the Chips over there. CMU's photo program is quickly making a name for itself in the past few years.

Here are some images from a homicide scene, portrait, basketball, wrestling, professional tennis, Saginaw Spirit Hockey and flowers from Valentine's Day.











No comments:

Post a Comment